– You can NOT claim the music as your own.
– You can NOT sell the music anywhere.
– You can NOT use the music without giving any credits in the video description.
– You can NOT remove parts from the license.
– You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/song.
– You MUST contact the artist if you wish to use the music on any kind of project outside of YouTube.
This a great video with a lot of insightful points. I did research on the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) for a documentary on a murder that I (THOUGHT) was committed by the Klan ( but it probably wasn’t).
I did a lot of research into the Klan and their beliefs ( I am NOT a supremacist but I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion …)
According to the Klan members I spoke with, the Klan as presented in this movie are very inaccurate.
According to THEM they would never admit those 2 white guys who raped a black girl. They say they would never admit anyone who had CONSENSUAL relations with an African American person, much less rape, much less rape of an underage girl.
Those 2 characters never showed any sympathy for white supremacist beliefs, yet would want to immediately be made members, and have the klan stick up for their right to violate KKK rules.