“Nightmare,” made in photoshop / after effects
Fluzzle tubes on south padre island sept 14, 2019
Raw unedited footage to be used in a commercial for fluzzle tubes
I great way to get more business is to develop referral relationships. “I send you send business and you send me some business.” Sounds fair right? Sounds good right?
This will energize your 1to1’s and make them 200% more effective. Here are the questions you need to ask:
- What problems does your product/service solve?
- What is the name of a person and/or company/business you want to be doing business with that you aren’t business with right now?
- What kind of business and or person would likely be a good source for multiple referrals?
- Name the professions in your world should you construct a relationship with?
- Which past customer(s) are the best representatives of the sort of referrals for your business.
- Best referral you’ve ever gotten?
- What members of your networking group has the customers you’re also going after?
- What ( kind of) referrals are you trying to avoid (NOT looking for)?
- What “magic words” (phrases) constitute a potential referral for you?
- New markets you’re after for your business?
- What general types of customers or companies represent the best kind of referrals for you?
- What types of products or services does your company provide?
- What types of problems does your product or service solve?