San Antonio, Texas, 78247
· SOCIAL MEDIA / DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT ( Dec 2017 to Present). Set up wordpress websites and Facebook for Business pages, bought Google ad words, shot/edited/animated promo videos, created music show posters and tickets (In Photoshop) for such companies as AM5Live , Texas Revolution , Don Nance / Melaleuca ) , Fitzgeralds Bar and “Santa George” / ) and Kaptures Entertainment.
· VIDEO EDITOR / MOTION GRAPHICS ANIMATOR, (Oct 2016 to May 2017). Zodiac Studios. Editing video and creating motion graphics and animation using Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X. Six Month contract ended.
· WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER, (Jan 2013 to Present). www.lovestorytexas.com
· CAMERA/ EDITOR, (August 2003 to Present). MattKProVideo Inc. Using High Def Cameras and Adobe Premiere/After Effects ( and sometimes FCPX) to shoot and edit videos for a variety of clients. Some projects also include work done in Photoshop, After Effects and Infini-D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H741ZTfwY9g
· TECH SUPPORT, Apple Computers (Aug 2001 to Aug 2004).
· CO-PRODUCER (Camera/Editor,) One Horn Productions. “Blood Sweat and Teeth” (2000). Edited and helped shoot (multi-format) a 90 min story of a young athlete training to be a “No Holds Barred” fighter.
· PRODUCER (Camera/Editor,) One Horn Productions. “Rage in the Cage” (2000). Edited and shot (Beta & DV) a feature length documentary about the participants in a New Orleans based “No Holds Barred” fighting tournament.
· PRODUCER (Writer/Camera/Editor,) “The Least of My Brothers,” (1999). Wrote, researched, shot and edited 90 min. documentary on the desegregation of Vidor, Texas, and the murder investigation of the first African American man to move there.
· EDITOR/CAMERA,Sunset Direct, (512) 464-8450, April 1997-April 2001. Producer of sales videos, product demos and multimedia demonstrations using BetaCam SP and DVCam cameras, the Avid MC 1000, Photoshop, After Effects and Infini-D 4.0. Also contributed to team multimedia projects for CD-ROMs and web pages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcIC3VQ3yXk
· EDITOR/MOTION GRAPHICS, Healthcare Concepts ( Now: The Texas Medical Institute of Technology ), (512) 479-8508, January 1997- March 1997. Edited and created 2D and 3D graphics using the Media 100 , Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.
· PRODUCER/EDITOR, River City Productions, (210) 724-2207, June 1996- January 1997. Producer of nationally syndicated outdoor sports program, “The Texas Angler.” Responsible for shooting Betacam SP field tapes, editing (Media 100 & DVE) and writing a series of 30 minute programs and numerous 30 second commercials.
· VIDEO EDITOR/PRODUCER, Miracle Productions/Roy H. Williams Marketing, (512) 295-5700, Aug. 1994- June 1996. Responsible for completing nationally seen .30 sec TV spots and 5-60 minute infomercials. I created all graphics and sound effects using BetaCam SP tape and the Media 100 Macintosh based digital editing system, BetaCam SP UVW, 3/4″ and S-VHS VTR’s. Incorporated original Photoshop and After Effects graphics.
· Art Dept./Scenic Shop “The Substitute Wife,” NBC-TV/ The Frederick S. Pierce Company. Austin, Texas, Winter 1994. Served as full time Art Department Intern responsible for constructing and painting sets/props and backgrounds.
Film, Drawing, Animation, Biking, Weight Lifting.
NORTHWEST VISTA COLLEGE, San Antonio, Texas. “Marketable Skills Award” in Digital Video Cinema Production. December 2016
AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE. Austin, Texas. Certificates in 2D ANIMATION and MOTION GRAPHICS. May 2013.
ROWAN UNIVERSITY. Glassboro, N.J. Bachelor of Arts in Communications, RADIO/TV/FILM. May 1992.